– for you
– No, no, wait! I didn’t ask for any cupcake.
– yeah I know you didn’t, he did… for you
– Who did?
– Me. Hi. / Oh and thanks, man. I take it from here
– Wait! No, I can’t accept it. Is his not mine, sorry.
– ugh so…
– Leave it, if she doesn’t eat it I will.
– Oh well, sounds fair.
– uh great, enjoy your dessert…
– Thank you
– So are you really not gonna eat it?
– You shouldn’t have bought me anything. Dude, I don’t even know you and…
– Oh I had to, I’ve seen you before
– Don’t freak out, let me explain myself!
– Wait, are you a stalker or something?
– What? No, no, never, is just… May I have a seat?
– Uh, well, if then you’ll explain…Yeah, yeah, sit. But give a minute to get this done. I was doing some homework but I’m afraid this chat could take longer.
– Ha, take your time I didn’t mean to disturb you.
– No, don’t worry! I mean, a cupcake can’t be sooo disturbing whatsoever ha *types* Ok, done. Now explain: who are you?
– Sure I’ll do. It won’t take so long! My name is Mark, I study at NYU and I come here often. Here is where I’ve seen you before but you’re always working or reading so you never notice me. I mean neither me nor anybody else… Not judging, I actually admire how focus can you be! Anyway, the last time I saw you was like three weeks ago, you were sitting right here smiling at your computer. I was asking for my coffee at the counter but I couldn´t stop staring at you. I thought it was weird, I mean it in a good way completely, because lately is weird to see people smiling and even more if they’re smiling to their computer…
– haha so you couldn’t stop staring at me? Then I guess I was right about you. You’re just a stalker!
– What? No, come on! haha I was surprised, almost bewitched by your smile and honestly I couldn’t get you out of my mind that whole weekend. I regretted that I didn’t talk to you that day that’s why today when I finally saw you again, sitting here, I had to.
– You had to buy me food?
– No, ha, I had to talk to you… and also I thought your coffee looked kind of lonely.
– Oh! Haha, now I see. And… Why did you choose a red velvet cupcake?
– Don’t you like it?
– Should you know that?
– I’m afraid of having made a bad choice
– Don’t be, you didn’t. Actually I’m the one who is afraid because you made just the perfect choice…
– You could ask the waiter, even though it isn´t necessary but I always ask for red velvet cupcakes.
– When I got enough money, I do ha
– haha so that’s why you thought I was a stalker? I swear this was just luck!
– Yeah, well great then.
– Hey I have to ask, are you single?
– haha If i’m not…I can´t eat the cupcake?
– No, no, it’s all yours, just the truth.
– Well… let me see *bites cupcake* mmm totally single!
– haha so single must be a synonym of hungry… Just kidding! I’m glad because… I’ve been dying to tell you… that I love you.
– Wait, love? No, I’m sorry. What? Sorry, I guess I’m still one of does crazy people who actually laugh when they write “LOL” and who mean it when they say I love you. And boy, you don’t even know me so don’t say you love me.